Purpose and legal basis:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter ISS-EC).
Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Alhambra Traductores S.L. (hereinafter the Company) guarantees the protection and confidentiality of all personal data which are provided to us, applying the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, in accordance and in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations.
The controller and holder of this Website is: Alhambra Traductores S.L., with registered office in Calle Pintor Villacís, 4, Piso principal 5. C.P. 30003 – Murcia, holder of tax code: B73519480 and CNAE (National Economic Activities Classification Code) Activity: 7430 – Translation and interpreting activities.
To contact us please do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All data provided to the Company by the users of this website, as a result of browsing it, consulting or contracting any service or product, or any transaction or operation carried out, will be included in a record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of the Company. These data are essential to provide the services requested by users, or to answer doubts or questions raised by our visitors, and they will be processed by the Company, including but not limited to, for the following purposes:
- Address, manage and answer the queries, questions and requests made by users through the authorised service or communication channels.
- Maintain, comply with and control the contractual and pre-contractual relationship between the users and the Company.
- Send commercial communications about own or third parties’ products and services.
- Improve the web pages or tools owned by the Company, as well as its products and services, in order to offer better quality and service to the user, develop new products/services or improve the internal processes of the Company.
- Conduct studies for statistical purposes that may be of interest to the Company or to third parties.
- Comply with the legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent which is provided by checking the box that appears in the contact form, the contractual relationship when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services or the legitimate interest to address queries and claims that you raise with us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
The personal data that we may collect through this Website or through the different communications that we maintain with you will be processed with confidentiality, and we undertake to keep them secret in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except to those public or private entities to which we are legally bound (tax authorities, judges and courts, law enforcement authorities) and the following owners of the technologies used on this website:
- Google, LLC., with registered office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California, United States.
Moreover, the Processors of the Company, that is, the service providers who have to access your personal data for the provision of such services, may have access to your personal data, always after requesting permission through clear and secure options that allow you to decide on this regard. The service providers that access your personal data, in general, work on sectors of information systems, technology, call centre, etc.
The Company will keep your personal data upon termination of your relationship as a user in accordance with the obligation of blocking during the period of fulfilment of the responsibilities arising from the processing, as established in the current legislation.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the GDPR and the ISS-EC). For this purpose the Company has adopted the protection levels that are legally required and has implemented all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access by third parties. The user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable, so the company is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the data (including username and password) on our website. Our personnel follow strict privacy rules and demands compliance of the same rules and standards, as well as permission to verify compliance thereof, by third parties who are hired to provide support services.
Exercise of your rights:
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- a) Right of access to your personal data, in order to know which data are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- b) Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- c) Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- d) Right to request that the processing of your personal data is limited when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints.
- e) Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. The company will stop processing your data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest or such processing is necessary for the exercise and defence of complaints.
- f) Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables the company to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- g) Right to revoke the consent granted to the company.
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights at any time and free of charge, either by writing to our address: Calle Pintor Villacís, 4, Entlo. 2, CP 30004 – Murcia, or by email, attaching your identification data by either means (a photocopy, photograph or scan of your ID card).
If you consider that some type of infringement has been committed in the use of your data or the protection of your rights, you can lodge a complaint, free of charge, without the assistance of a lawyer or attorney at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, at its website: https://www.aepd.es, by Mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid or by Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517.
Minors under 14 may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors in their care, including filling the forms with the personal data of said minors and checking, where appropriate, the boxes in them. In this sense, and to the extent that the Company does not have the ability to control the age of users, parents or guardians must enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, the Company not being liable in this regard.