In compliance with the obligation of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that:
- Alhambra Traductores S.L. is a company dedicated to the CNAE (National Economic Activities Classification Code) Activity: 7430 – Translation and interpreting activities.
- The owner of alhambratraductores.com is registered in the Companies Registry of Murcia.
- Alhambra Traductores S.L., holder of tax code: B73519480, has registered office, for the purposes of this information, at Calle Pintor Villacís, 4, Piso principal 5. C.P. 30003 – Murcia, and is currently in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the website www.alhambratraductores.com.
Access and/or use of this portal confers the condition of USER, thus accepting, upon said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory, where appropriate.
Use of the portal
www.alhambratraductores.com provides access to information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Alhambra Traductores S.L. or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes the responsibility for the use of the portal. Such responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. While registering, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, thus undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that www.alhambratraductores.com offers through its portal, and to refrain from using them for, including but not limited to, the following:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of www.alhambratraductores.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
www.alhambratraductores.com reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that do not respect the dignity of persons, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that commit an outrage against youth, childhood, public order or safety or that, in the platform’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, www.alhambratraductores.com will not be liable, within the limits set by the law, for the opinions expressed by users on its website through any participation tool.
Intellectual and industrial property
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structures, designs and presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of www.alhambratraductores.com on its own behalf or as an assignee and are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user shall not reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate and, in general, exploit in any other manner whatsoever the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of www.alhambratraductores.com.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or may disable the website and/or its contents.
- www.alhambratraductores.com shall not be liable for the possible inappropriate use that third parties may make of this website, or for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the user makes and the eventual consequences, damages or losses that may arise therefrom are the sole responsibility of the user. www.alhambratraductores.com shall not be held liable for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites owned and/or managed by third parties as well as for the presence of viruses or other malware in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user. www.alhambratraductores.com reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate arising from any illicit use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of liability and guarantees
www.alhambratraductores.com shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malware in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid them.
www.alhambratraductores.com reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks are available to other Internet sites on behalf of the domain, www.alhambratraductores.com will not have any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will www.alhambratraductores.com assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Moreover, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the entities to which they connect.
www.alhambratraductores.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
www.alhambratraductores.com will pursue the breach of this conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it may be legally entitled.
Modification of these conditions and duration
www.alhambratraductores.com may modify the conditions established herein at any time, duly publishing the new conditions as appearing herein.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between www.alhambratraductores.com and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Spanish Courts.